Professional Brake Pad HJ551ET Set Main Products Car Brake Pads For Auto
The concept of brake pads or disc brakes as an alternative to drum brakes had been around at least as early as a patent by F. W. Lanchester in 1902.However, due to high cost and inefficiencies compared to drum brakes they were not commonly implemented until after World War II.
Once disc brake technology improved, brake performance quickly surpassed that of drum brakes. The performance difference was most noticeably exhibited in 1953 when a Jaguar outfitted with brake pads won the 24 Hours of Le Mans Grand Prix of Endurance race.
The success of the Jaguar is commonly attributed to the car’s disc brakes, which allowed the drivers to approach turns faster and brake later than their opponents, which ultimately led to its victory.
As late as 1963 the majority of automobiles using disc brakes were European made, with American cars adopting the technology in the late 1960s after the invention of fixed calipers that made installation cheaper and more compact.
-Friendly For Disc
-Freight Forwarding Support
-Can provide a variety of samples for customer reference design.
-Production of large goods is fast.
Disc brakes offer better stopping performance as compared to drum brakes. They provide better resistance to "brake fade" caused by the overheating of brake pads, and are also able to recover quickly from immersion (wet brakes are less effective).
Unlike a drum brake, the disc brake has no self-servo effect—the braking force is always proportional to the pressure applied on the braking pedal lever. However many disc brake systems have servo assistance ("Brake Booster") to reduce the driver's pedal effort.
Disc brake pads are easier to inspect and replace than drum brake friction lining.
- Q: Can you provide samples services ?
- A: We would like to provide you samples for getting approval, and 1 or 2 samples will be no charge, but need customers to undertake the courier cost firstly. It will be drawback to customer when order palced.
- Q: What is your terms of delivery?
- A: By sea ,by air , by express , such as :EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
- Q: What is your terms of packing?
- A: We provide OEM&ODM service ,can provide special design for customer company logo .
- Q: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
- A: We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit.
- Q: Do you test all your goods before delivery?
- A: Yes, all goods will be 100% test before delivery
- Q: What is your terms of payment?
- A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% balance before delivery.
- Q: How about your delivery time?
- A: Generally, it will take 30 to 60 days after receiving your advance payment.
We are here for you!
Your comments and questions have helped Torch make quality parts. Help us make the future years even better.
Send us your questions about Torch and we'll help you find the answers. We're also interested in your experiences with Torch. Give us your suggestions for our web site and/or products, or even share your favorite Torch story.
Have a query? Submit to us here.