Ceramic Brake Pads For Germany Series Cars HJ455ET High Quality
There are numerous types of brake pads, depending on the intended use of the vehicle, from very soft and aggressive (such as racing applications) to harder, more durable and less aggressive compounds.
Most vehicle manufacturers recommend a specific kind of brake pad for their vehicle, but compounds can be changed (by either buying a different make of pad or upgrading to a performance pad in a manufacturer's range) according to personal tastes and driving styles.
Care must always be taken when buying non-standard brake pads as the operating temperature ranges may vary, such as performance pads not braking efficiently when cold or standard pads fading under hard driving.
In cars that suffer from excessive brake fade, the problem can be minimized by installing better quality and more aggressive brake pads.
-Low Dusty ,No noise
-Friendly For Disc
-Freight Forwarding Support
-Can provide a variety of samples for customer reference design.
-Production of large goods is fast.
Disc brakes offer better stopping performance as compared to drum brakes. They provide better resistance to "brake fade" caused by the overheating of brake pads, and are also able to recover quickly from immersion (wet brakes are less effective).
Unlike a drum brake, the disc brake has no self-servo effect—the braking force is always proportional to the pressure applied on the braking pedal lever. However many disc brake systems have servo assistance ("Brake Booster") to reduce the driver's pedal effort.
Disc brake pads are easier to inspect and replace than drum brake friction lining.
- Q: Do you test all your goods before delivery?
- A: Yes, all goods will be 100% test before delivery
- Q: What is your terms of delivery?
- A: By sea ,by air , by express , such as :EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
- Q: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
- A: We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit.
- Q: Can you provide samples services ?
- A: We would like to provide you samples for getting approval, and 1 or 2 samples will be no charge, but need customers to undertake the courier cost firstly. It will be drawback to customer when order palced.
- Q: What is your terms of packing?
- A: We provide OEM&ODM service ,can provide special design for customer company logo .
- Q: How about your delivery time?
- A: Generally, it will take 30 to 60 days after receiving your advance payment.
- Q: What is your terms of payment?
- A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% balance before delivery.
We are here for you!
Your comments and questions have helped Torch make quality parts. Help us make the future years even better.
Send us your questions about Torch and we'll help you find the answers. We're also interested in your experiences with Torch. Give us your suggestions for our web site and/or products, or even share your favorite Torch story.
Have a query? Submit to us here.